Aimed at all individuals who work in the delivery, management and operation of Infrastructure assets.
Digital Engineering (DE) Awareness
This course is aimed at all individuals who work in the delivery, management and operation of Infrastructure assets.
This is a one-day course focusing on the fundamentals and concepts of DE and how digital processes can aid in the productivity of a project utilising DE. Understanding the concepts of DE and digital processes is the first step in becoming DE compliant. This is crucial in a growing market where Infrastructure assets globally need to be delivered intelligently using a governed structure.
The cost of this course is AU $700+GST per person.
The aim of the course is to educate and explain the fundamentals of DE including the processes, terminologies and technologies which support a DE project.
Some key points include:
- Basic concepts and principles discussing the importance of DE processes and consistencies for those involved within the Infrastructure environment in their specific region.
- Requirements and processes which are involved in a DE Infrastructure project.
This course is aimed at all individuals who work in the delivery, management, and operation of Infrastructure assets.
The learning outcomes associated to this course are for those working toward the development and growth for their organisation and are interested in understanding the main concepts of DE and how it can be applied to their Infrastructure assets. They include:
- Learn about the key concepts of DE and how it can support greater and more intelligent information management on a Infrastructure project.
- Understand the importance of structured and monitored delivery of information and the roles and responsibilities across a project.
- Understand the key benefits of DE and some of the challenges that may exist toward DE implementation within your organisation.
- Understand DE in context to existing data management solutions such as its relationship to Geographical Information Systems (GIS).
- Learn about the DE technologies which exist to support a project and how they can aid in better design and management of a project.
Upcoming Virtual Classroom sessions
Listed below are dates scheduled for our virtual classrooms for this course which runs over two days.
Registration for the Virtual Classroom automatically applies when you complete this form. Digital Node will invoice you for payment prior to attendance of the course in the lead up to this date
What is a Virtual Classroom?
A Virtual Classroom is a teaching and learning environment where users can communicate, interact, view and discuss learning materials while working in groups – all in an online setting.
We can design, and deliver bespoke courses to meet your exacting needs for your in-house team. Please contact us for a free consultation to discuss your training requirements.