This course has been developed to address the lack of practical education when it comes to BIM.
This BIM Management training programme has been written and developed by our in-house team of training experts to educate on a consistent methodology and framework for a BIM or Digital Engineering project.
What you will learn
The learning outcomes align to the globally exemplar UK BIM Learning outcomes framework now being used to support education and skills content globally across the construction industry.
Split into two parts, it allows you to select the level of detail you require for your own learning needs.
Your essential learning:
- Understand how to review a briefing document (EIR/PIR) to adequately tender on a BIM project.
- Learn how to create key documentation for BIM including a BIM Execution Plan, a Model Production and Delivery Table (or Model Element Table), the requirements of Models in regard to LOD and how to understand the way in which these documents progress.
- Understand key technologies which support BIM and how they can impact / provide benefits to your projects.
- Be able to support the creation/ strategy of role requirements, training implications and project management principles when it comes to BIM.
How much does this course cost?
The cost for each individual module of the training programme is £300+VAT (UK & International) or AU $550+GST per person.
Ways to learn
This training programme is split into two modules and each must be booked separately:
We are able to deliver hands-on training sessions at your office. In-house training courses can be arranged at a time and place convenient for you and can be tailored to meet your office’s requirements.
Please contact us for a free consultation to discuss your training requirements.
A Virtual Classroom is a teaching and learning environment where users can communicate, interact, view and discuss curriculum – all in an online setting. We share the link with you and simply log in and access our materials from the comfort of your desk.
– Details of new courses will be posted soon. To find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be providing details of our courses as an online training solution soon.