This training programme is split into two modules and focuses on the fundamentals of BIM. You will learn how BIM and digital processes can aid in the productivity and profitability of your organisation.
This Fundamentals training programme has been written and developed by our in-house team of training experts to help you understand the basic concepts and principles of BIM, including the processes, terminologies and technologies which support BIM in your projects.
What you will learn
Split into two parts, it allows you to select the level of detail you require for your own learning needs.
Module 1 is for the ultimate beginner, essentially your “how to” guide for starting out.
Your essential learning in Module 1 will cover:
- A solid understanding of the working practices of BIM.
- How BIM can support greater and more intelligent information management on a construction project.
- Understand the importance of structured and monitored delivery of information, and the roles and responsibilities across a project.
- Discover the key benefits of BIM and some of the challenges to BIM implementation.
- Bespoke guidance for your business on the common standards, resources and processes on a BIM project which you and your team will need.
– Agenda (Module 1) PDF: 53KB
Module 2 is for those who wish to delve deeper into delivering digital construction methodologies. Module 1 gives you the knowledge and understanding how BIM works on projects, and now in Module 2 we show you how to implement it.
Your essential learning in Module 2 will cover:
- What BIM can offer you and how to apply this to your projects.
- Awareness of current and new policies and standards for the [UK/Australia] and internationally.
- Information management in line with the new ISO 19650-1 and 2 standard.
- Focus on specific aspects of BIM and how to create a common data environment.
- Understand the role of BIM on a project for designers, contractors and the whole supply chain.
– Agenda (Module 2) PDF: 53KB
How much does this course cost?
The cost for each individual module of the training programme is £300+VAT (UK & International) or AU $550+GST per person.
Ways to learn
We are able to deliver hands-on training sessions at your office. In-house training courses can be arranged at a time and place convenient for you and can be tailored to meet your office’s requirements.
Please contact us for a free consultation to discuss your training requirements.
A Virtual Classroom is a teaching and learning environment where users can communicate, interact, view and discuss curriculum – all in an online setting. We share the link with you and simply log in and access our materials from the comfort of your desk.
– Details of new courses will be posted soon. To find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be providing details of our courses as an online training solution soon.